Saturday, March 22, 2008

I'm back with Sausage Noodles Omelette


Yo y'all! I'm back from the hospital, the surgery was a hugeee success! From now on, it's gonna be eating, sleeping, relaxing, lots of bad TV, girly novels and gossip magazines...hoho I bet you're all jealous...except for the parts where I need to be on a soft diet (oh mannn!!!), can't move much, can't talk much :( struggling to wash my hair...these suck, but I'll be over this soon hehe.

Since I can't chew much yet, let alone cook...I'll post my previous food these days, or new food I asked the sous chef to whip up. Here's an all time favorite breakfast/brunch/teatime/snack item, Sausage Noodles Omelette, and I'm submitting this for Presto Pasta Nights :)

So easy, always yummy

Ingredients
- Instant noodles with soup base seasoning (you can replace this with egg noodles and chicken stock cube/powder)
- 2-3 eggs for each package of noodles (depending how big the noodle package is)
- salt, sugar, pepper
- Sausages (I use chicken franks, sliced, slightly pan fried)
- Oil for frying
- Water for boiling

Boil noodles as directed in the package, drain, pour cold water over it, set aside. Mix soup base seasoning/chicken stock powder/cube with eggs, add the sliced sausages, add noodles, on hot frying pan, fry until the outer part is golden brown. Serve with ketchup or chilli sauce. You can change sausages to corned beef, spam, cheese, or add more things, as long as you allow enough egg to hold em together. Enjoy!

9 comments:

Dwiana P said...

noodle omelette ini paling gampang dibuat and rasanya pun enak. eh thanks u/ ide nya nih. dah lama gw gk bikin. I think I am going to make it for lunch:)

Jessy and her dog Winnie said...

Congrats on the successful surgery! That noodle omlet looks delicious!

Unknown said...

dwiana: gogogo...satisfaction guaranteed :)

hi jess: try it, you'll get hooked :) thanks for the best wishes...i am waiting for the day i could eat deep fried things again haha

KC said...

Glad your surgery was successful, Rita. That's a new one for me, a noodle omelette. I'm going to try it.

tigerfish said...

Great to know you are back and everything is going on well...except for the soft diet in the meantime.

Anonymous said...

This is too cool: noodle omelette! It's like the ideal Asian noodle/egg option!
Glad to know your surgery went well and hope you'll be back to your normal self again!

test it comm said...

A noodle omelette sounds like a good idea. I hope you recover quickly.

Ruth Daniels said...

Glad the surgery went well. The omelette looks like an awesome dish to recover with.

Thanks for sharing with Presto Pasta Nights.

Peter M said...

Rita, this is a fabulous meal idea...I could go in many directions with this.

Also, glad your surgery is over & done.