Sunday, February 27, 2011

Da Dolce Gelato Italiano's Yummy Tiramisu

Da Dolce Gelato - Tiramisu
Da Dolce is kinda famous for its pistachio gelato, which is so delicious, I'd feel rather stupid not getting it, even when I was tempted to get something else. Normally I'd get pistachio plus something nutty or chocolatey...dark chocolate, hazelnut, straciatella, etc.
But today, I wasn't in the mood for pistachio. I couldn't think of anything else, until I saw that the tiramisu container was almost empty.
Hmm, it's gotta be good, right?
I asked for a taste, and was sold.
It tasted light (perfect for today's warm weather), not overly creamy, plenty of deliciousness soaked spongy bits, with just the right amount of sweetness. Love it.

Do share your delicious weekend finds, please :)

PS. Baby Marcus has a longgg way to go before he could have a chance to get on Huggies Bus.
If you're on Facebook and you wanna help clicking a couple of Like buttons for baby Marcus, we'd really really appreciate it.
Here are the links:
1. Like Huggies HK's page
2. Like Baby Marcus' photo
Batik Baby

2 comments:

sydneylyn said...

drooling..... :|,

Joanne said...

Delicious! Two of my favorite desserts in one!