Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Super Cheesy Baked Egg with Broccoli

Cheesy Baked Broccoli Egg with Cheese
Cheesy is pretty much what I am all about. I kinda overdid this a bit. Well a lot. The amount of grated cheese I added to this thing was ridiculous, but hey... the block of cheese was gonna expired soon, I had no choice right? Plus, there's never too much cheese in my book ^_^

So this was one of my last low carb breakfast before I went on a chain of business trip. I'll surely go back home and make this easy treat again.
Cheesy Baked Broccoli Egg with Cheese
Recipe
(served just me ^_*)
- 1 egg, beaten
- a dash of cream
- lots of grated cheese (like a tiny mountain of it), I used cheddar, but if you had a bit of mozzarella to go with it, it'd be nice too
- a handful of chopped broccoli (just used some leftover, a handful of frozen peas would be nice too)
- a bit of pepper
Preheat oven to 200C, throw everything, except a bit of grated cheese to put on top, bake until golden brown and fluffy. Serve with chilli sauce or tabasco.

And I got slimmer a bit eating this sinful thing? Howww?

11 comments:

sydneylyn said...

Looks sooooo yummy! ^.^ Sinful but a bit healthy haha.. definitely a comfort food...

Joanne said...

I'm increasingly convinced that cheese is my one true love in life. LOVE THIS.

daphne said...

so yummy! I bet it makes u feel full for longer period of time!

YaYa said...

I agree, you can never have too much cheese! This looks so yummy!

tigerfish said...

Egg and cheese is quite a magic duo and I like them combined together.

Dearest Lou said...

That looks absolutely tasty! I'm going to have to try it sometime!

xx
Cecilia
dearestlou.com

WokandSpoon said...

I don't think it's possible to 'over do' cheese! The more the better!

Noob Cook said...

this is the right amount of cheese for me ;)

łowczyni_meteorów said...

Mmmmm so yummy.I'd never eaten chesse in this way ;p

mangiawithmario said...

Hi Rita! What's not to love, here? Egg, broccoli and cheese. You had me at "little mountains of cheese".
Great post!

Bogado - juegos gratis said...

MMMM...! delicious